Wednesday, June 3, 2009

...Super Mario Galaxy is way easier with 2 people

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
I knew that Super Mario Galaxy had 2-player simultaneous play before I received it from Pete for Christmas. I knew the second player could help collect Star Bits, which I of course assumed was a good thing for 1-UPs and other points. However, I had no clue that the second player could make my galactic life so much easier! Pete can not only hold enemies in place so I can pound them, he can stop rolling boulders, flying cannonballs, fireballs, all kinds of stuff that desperately want to kill me. It's awesome!

Unfortunately for Pete, it means that I ask him to play Super Mario Galaxy with me quite frequently. But he doesn't seem to be sick of it quite yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Today I Learned... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates