Saturday, June 20, 2009

...I really don't like artichoke

Saturday, June 20, 2009
It's official. I've tried it on several different occasions and I just really don't like artichoke.

Pete and I ordered a Greek pizza today at Passero's for lunch. The differentiator for this pizza place against all other pizza places is that they really load the pizza with your toppings. The toppings are never, ever sparse. In fact, it's even hard to pick up your slice because the weight of the toppings makes it bend so much.

That's usually an awesome thing... except the Greek pizza we ordered had artichoke on it. And since we were at Passero's, it had a LOT of artichoke on it. And black olives.

I don't like to pick things off of my pizza because I think it's wasteful, but Pete made me feel better by eating what I picked off. So my artichoke and olives ended up in Pete's stomach. I'll just consider that a win/win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Today I Learned... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates