Tuesday, June 23, 2009

...good questions to ask a CIO

Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I was invited to an informal group lunch with our CIO today. He's an okay guy, but one thing he's notorious for is asking tough questions of the group if no one has any questions for him. Wanting to avoid being put on the spot (again), I naturally turned to Google for my daily dose of wisdom. As usual, Google did not disappoint:

7 Questions Every CEO Needs to Ask Their CIO

Obviously I'm no CEO, but the article looked promising. I chose question #5. Not only did Kevin think that was a good question (go me?) but he actually answered it in the way the article indicated a good CIO would answer, and it prompted enough follow-on dialogue to last the rest of the lunch.

Mission accomplished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Today I Learned... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates